My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Black Kitty Costume

October is here!  I love Halloween so much and I'm so excited to share a few costume ideas with you this month.  This week I chose this easy Cat costume idea.  

Items Needed For This Costume:

  • Black Leotard: you could also use a black tshirt.  I got Bella's leotard at WalMart.
  • Black Leggings
  • Black Faux Leather Jacket:  this is completely optional but where we live you usually need a jacket or coat.  I also love the modern look it adds.
  • Shoes:  Bella wore black Dr Marten boots.  
  • Kitty Ears: Headband, Black pipe cleaners/chenille stems.  These items can be found at craft stores and Wal Mart.
  • Makeup:  black eye liner & mascara.  Optional: blush, bronzer, false eyelashes
  • Nail Polish:  I used a cheapo brand from Wal Mart. Look for black and black with glitter.









3 comments:

  1. Wow you are so beautiful! I love your hair& makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the jacket at? I've looked everywhere and can't find one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just a simple leather jacket ��

      Delete